Founded in 1986, The Value Engineers has 25 years experience of strategic brand consulting.
We work across the globe from two bases in London and New York. Last year we completed 109 projects for 53 different clients in 39 different countries.
We are part of Cello Group plc and employ 50 people drawn from a variety of agency, client and academic backgrounds – as well as home-grown talent.
What makes us different?
We believe what sets us apart is the combination of three qualities in our people; one, intellectual capacity; two, a passion for brand building; and three, a ferocious commitment to your goals. Brought together in purpose-picked project teams, they are the reasons you can rely on us to deliver smart, value-creating and practically-minded solutions for your brands.
So whoever you are, whatever your category and wherever you are throughout the world, we can help marketers like you, out-think rather than out-spend the competition.
Why work with us?
- A brand-centric, brand specialist approach
- Proven track record with 25 years experience
- Delivering commercially-focused solutions to maximise brand growth
- Stimulating and enthusiastic teams of committed Value Engineers
- Have worked on 25% of the 20 biggest global brands (BrandZ Most Valuable Global Brands 2010)
- Proprietary tools and processes honed through practical use
- Consumer-led not consumer-fed
Want another perspective? Read our clients’ thoughts on working with us.