What We Do
The Value Engineers is the global strategic brand consultancy, which helps its clients deliver value through their brands and branding. We help our clients understand their consumers and customers, building the brands, creating the strategies and generating the ideas that help them out-think and out-pace their competition
Our core specialisms are in
All of which are underpinned by our expertise in
Central to our philosophy is a belief in the benefits of a more holistic approach, whereby we combine and blend our deep expertise across these disciplines so that we can help find better, richer solutions to today’s difficult marketing questions.
We find that our clients benefit from this weaving together of thinking and elements from each discipline. As a result, all our Engineers have a thorough grounding in all our practice areas, as well as developing their own areas of specialism.
Another example of this combination of specialism and generalism are our two newest divisions – Consumer Health and Kids which offer our brand consultancy but specially tailored for these target groups and delivered by people with real experience in these markets.
And because the best brands come from within, we work with our clients’ organisations to embed the skills and solutions, inspire their teams and keep them closer to consumers through:
The sort of questions we answer:
- How do I position my brand to maximise its potential?
- How do I create a segmentation which drives total brand strategy, not just media planning?
- How do I create a properly joined-up digital strategy?
- What is the optimum future-facing brand architecture for my portfolio, which spans diverse global markets?
- How do I revive my brand which is sitting in a large but un-dynamic sector of the market?
- How do I create an innovation strategy which will help ensure that my innovation funnel consistently delivers the ideas that will put me ahead of my competition?
- How do I identify and then optimise all the touch-points, both digital and analogue, on my customers’ lifecycle?
- How do I create the most compelling propositions?
- How do I find a better way of testing my innovation concepts?