- “The crucial ingredient in the success of any brand is its claim to authenticity” – Al Reis and Laura Reis
- “CSR is not a marketing tool. It is a value which requires belief and commitment” – Anon
- “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it” – Warren Buffet
- “Ethics is the new competitive environment” – Peter Robinson, CEO Mountain Equipment Co-op
- “The future belongs to those who understand that doing more with less is compassionate, prosperous, and enduring, and thus more intelligent, even competitive” – Paul Hawken
- “Always do what is right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest” – Mark Twain
Borrowed with pride from all over the place.