1. “Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” (Dr. Seuss)
2. “Man’s feelings are always purest and most glowing in the hour of meeting and of farewell.” (Jean Paul Richter)
3. “The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be the beginning.” (Ivy Baker Priest)
4. “The song is ended, but the melody lingers on.” (Irving Berlin)
5. “Be well, do good work, and keep in touch.” (Garrison Keillor)
Stolen with Pride from all over the place.
PS – I hope you’ll excuse the sentimentality…after 10 wonderful years at The Value Engineers, I am moving on to pastures new, making this my last Quotation Quotient. My esteemed colleague Jossie Clayton will be taking over from me as of next Friday. Hasta luego amigos!