We do a great deal of work on innovation with a wide range of clients.
A few just get it and are constantly looking for new ways of pleasing customers and growing their businesses. Some really want to but struggle to bring great ideas into the world – big banks are often amongst them.
At The Value Engineers we believe doing things differently is one of the few ways to truly innovate. Finding a way to Zag when others are Zigging can bring huge rewards. In fact, we go further and agree with the immortal words of one of our innovation idols, Frank Zappa. ‘Without Deviation, progress is not possible’.
Which is why it is such a delight to bring your attention to FRANK, the new banking scheme launched by OCBC Bank in Singapore.
- No account fees and no minimum monthly balance (for customers below the age of 26)
- Over 130 debit and credit cards styles to choose from (and change whenever you want)
- Discounts at popular online retailers and fashion blog shops
- A free and wacky laptop sleeve when you apply for an account and free Ben & Jerry’s ice cream when you sign up for an account with 4 friends
- Dedicated FRANK Stores (as well as access to accounts at the traditional OCBC branches
We’ll let you guess who they are targeting.
Take a look for yourself here
Frank would be proud.