It’s that time of year…the sun is out, ice cream seems relevant again and we are turning our minds to making the most of the longer daylight hours. We’re all starting to relax a bit more as it’s sunglasses instead of snow boats, lunch on a bench not at your desk where it’s warmer.
Relaxing is a highly emotive territory – it’s a word consumers often use to describe ‘being themselves’ and enjoying life.
So, does your brand help your consumers to relax? Could it be doing more to make them happy?
Here are some other people’s thoughts on relaxation…
- ‘It is necessary to relax your muscles when you can. Relaxing your brain is fatal’ – Stirling Moss
- ‘Brands are the context of how we relax - we kick back to adverts and product placements every day and don’t even notice that it’s business we’re watching’ – N.Tyson
- ‘The brand that helps me relax most? The AA. I can relax in the car knowing I’m safe’ – Anon
- ‘For fast-acting relief try slowing down’ – Lily Tomlin
- ‘This art of resting the mind…is probably one of the secrets in our great men’ – Captain J. A. Hadfield
Borrowed with pride from all over the place.