It’s sometimes easier to think in pictures rather than words and numbers. At The Value Engineers we have a dedicated Studio which helps to bring ideas to life.
Our fully-qualified designers work alongside consultant and client teams and play a vital part in the creative process. Adding visual input can really help to explain new thinking to your consumers and colleagues and convey the full power of developing concepts.
Our Studio team all have unique skills in:
- Freehand visualisation
- Digital artworking
- Photography (portrait and still life)
Our Studio is equipped with the technology which enables our designers to create:
- Mood boards / brand worlds to guide positioning and repositioning
- Themed room dressing for inspiring events
- Workbooks and reference materials that live on after the project
- Rich, provoking stimulus materials to get more out of consumer research
- Mock-ups and packaging routes to envisage the finished article
- Adcepts and light probes for clearer communications development
- Brand identity and logo creation for total brand revitalisation
Whether working alongside clients in idea generation workshops to capture new ideas, creating stimulus for multi-market consumer research or designing the materials to make sure a new brand positioning sticks in your business, our Studio always brings another strand of thinking to your branding issue.